I’m ready. Let’s do this.
Last year, I did a little fiction challenge, where I got ideas from various people, and wrote five flash-length stories. Those were:
- 2016 Flash Fiction Challenge #1: Visitation Of Irba
- 2016 Flash Fiction Challenge #2: Diplomatic Relations With Angry Rabbits
- 2016 Flash Fiction Challenge #3: Getting To Know You
- 2016 Flash Fiction Challenge #4: Dachshunds From Mars
- 2016 Flash Fiction Challenge #5: It’s Lovely, Under The Stars
This year, I’d like to expand on that challenge to do more than five stories. I also have a few annual bills due this month — and my car died/had to be hauled off — which is straining my budget. Rather than just ask for help from my readers and friends, I thought, “Why not give you something for your money?”
If you donate any amount through my PayPal link, add a note which tells me what you want to see in your story, and I’ll write it! Plus, I’ll mention you when I share it online, and email it to you for approval before posting it here on my site. (Unless you let me know you don’t want that.)
You can give me a phrase, like “Dachshunds from Mars”, or individual prompts, like “forest stream, tall and short, violet, bunny, moons.” You can give me a name you’d like me to use for a character, or tell me what genre/time period your story should be in.*
I’ll keep this open until I’ve got enough topics to write about. Tell your friends!
* I reserve the right to say no, but as long as your ideas don’t include gratuitous sex or violence against vulnerable people, I probably won’t.